Company Richard Bílý - Data autotrans, which in the course of its development has transformed into Data Autotrans Ltd., and since its inception in 1993 has undergone large changes. Today DATA Autotrans Ltd. is first amongst carriers targeted in incoming tourism.
Data Autotrans Ltd. cooperates with major incoming tour operators such as: AVE,Codan AGENCY, ESTEC Ltd.,GTS Incoming and Prague International. We have maintained a mutual cooperation for more than 10 years, and with some of them from the inception of the company since 1993.
In the past few years, we have extended our services to new partners, such as travel agencies EMPIRE SERVICE, OK Tours, TERMA and La-Boheme. Among the newest partners are JEROME TRAVEL and Opas.
In addition to providing transport for incoming travel agencies, which account for 65% of our activity, we also provide regular service on our operator lines for our corporate customers.
Our transport services cover from Pruhonice to highway exit No: 15 to Popovice. In this area we transport the personnel of Nupaky Logistic Park in Nupaky, logistics center owned by Prologis, DHL, and Zeppelin. Finally, we would also like to mention that our company provides services to visitors of the largest water park in Central Europe Čestlice. We realize a total of 85 scheduled services daily in this area alone.
Aside from our scheduled services and the above-mentioned incoming tourism companies, we also play a dominating role in operating field excursions. In this area we work with many tour operators such as KUONI, GTA, EUROSCOPE where our buses travel throughout Europe. The most frequent of destinations where you can meet our coaches are: Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Dresden, Berlin, Munich, Salzburg, Paris, and etc.
To ensure our fleet is running smooth we run our own maintenance facility where we can provide frequent inspection and equipment repair outside of the working hours of authorized service centers, and we have a standard warranty on most of our vehicles. As proof, our average fleet age is currently less than 2 years. As a result we decided that in 2011 and 2012 we will move our service facilities to a newly built premises where there is more room to expand and improve our services. For a short list of our main activities, it is evident that Data Autotrans Ltd. has come a long way for over the past 18 years.
-Return to the Mercedes Benz brand in the category of minibuses with a capacity of 20 persons. Signing the contract and with a subsequent takeover of 6-new Mercedes Benz Sprinter minibuses.
- Strengthening our cooperation with MAN by taking four brand new bus MAN COACH with a capacity of 49 and 59 passengers.
- Introduction of online orders for our business partners, which are linked to on-line dispatching B-Dis
- Following a decline in tourism during the crisis, recovery takes hold and the purchase of 10 new vehicles of different capacities is realized.
- Introduction of diesel fueling on company premises.
- Order of the first car brand MAN and the beginning of cooperation in the delivery of tour buses.
- The growth of our dispatching center has doubled the number of dispatchers and the establishment's exchange operations. This allowed an increase in the number of clients and improvement in quality.
- Established cooperation with Kuoni and the massive expansion of our transport services for Western Europe.
- Introduction of dispatching B-Dis, a breakthrough solution that enabled multiple dispatchers to work together simultaneously.
- Construction of our office building in Prague 8, which serves as the base of the company.
- Purchase of the first bus with a 50 person capacity and entry into the large bus transport sector. Today the company owns 26 of these buses from a total of 50 - total vehicles.
- Purchase of three vehicles made by SOR with a capacity of 28 seats, which showed the trends in coaches who by this time we only mediated.
- Start of cooperation with BEST TOUR Ltd.
-Rental of office space, adoption of the first controllers and therefore the starting point of our dispatching center.
- Extension of two 16-seater minibuses, Renault Master
- The addition of two more vehicles from the Ford Transit, with a capacity of 11 and 14 seats
- Establishing cooperation with Minolta
- Start of Business and the purchase of first vehicle